Who we are
We are a financial payment section with responsibility for the processing of various grants to all primary schools and to parents with children with special needs. We also issue payments to various organisations, projects, companies and individuals on behalf of other sections within the Department.
What we do
We process the payment of various grant aid for such schemes as the
- Home Tuition Grant Scheme
- Irish Sign Language Scheme
- Typing Scheme
- Assistive Technology grant scheme for primary schools
as well as administer other payments and grant aid to various projects, companies,
individuals on behalf of the Department.
Current claims forms for the 2018/2019 school year:
All applicants seeking the payment of grant aid or funding must complete a specific claim form in order for that funding to be processed and issued. The following are the current claim forms in use by this section.
- Assistive Technology – Claim form for equipment
- Assistive Technology – Claim form for repairs
- General Claim form for the payment Of Grant Aid (AF-SNTG03)
- Irish Sign Language (ISL) Payment Of An Educational Grant Claim Form (AF_SNTG13)
- Part-time Teaching Hours – Application for payment of grant aid for the provision of part time teaching hours
- Typing Tuition Claim Form (AF-SNTG16)
- Instructors Employed at Training Centres (AF-SNTG12)
- Home Tuition Payment Dates
- Home Tuition Payment Information Note
- Home Tuition Tutor Bank Details Form (AF-SNTG04)
- Home Tuition Payment Claim Form (AF-SNTG08)
- Home Tuition Maternity Payment Claim Form (AF-SNTG07)
- Tutor Change of Address (AF-SNTG05)
- Change of Name Form (AF-SNTG17)
- Home Tuition Tusla Payment Claim Form (AF-SNTG11)
- Direct payment to companies form
Applicants should be aware that only current claim forms can be accepted and that applications for grant aid using previous claim forms cannot be accepted.
These claim forms are also available in the Popular Forms area of the website.