Forms & Form Filling

Claiming Home Carer Tax Credit

Use myAccount to claim the Home Carer Tax Credit for the current year. Alternatively, you can complete the Home Carer Tax Credit claim form. You can then post this form to your Revenue office. If you pay tax under the self-assessed system, the tax credit is claimed by completing the Home Carer section on your annual

How to Reclaim VAT on Vehicles for Persons with Disabilities

alue-Added Tax (VAT) may be reclaimed in relation to adapted vehicles under the Drivers and Passengers with Disabilities Scheme. The scheme can be claimed by: persons with a severe and permanent disability who are holders of primary medical certificates as drivers or passengers organisations for the transport of persons with a severe and

How to Reclaim VAT on Radios for the Blind

An institution or society with its primary object being the enrichment of blind persons, may reclaim Value-Added Tax (VAT) on the purchase or importation of radio sets which are intended for the use of blind persons. Applications for repayment must be submitted within four years from the end of the

How to Reclaim VAT on Aids and Appliances for Persons with Disabilities

VAT refunds on aids and appliances used by people with disabilities: If you live in Ireland and you have a disability, you may get a refund of Value-Added Tax (VAT) on certain special aids and appliances that you need. In some cases people who pay for aids and appliances that are for